Donors and Partners
Give students a gift that will last them a lifetime
Why support JA?
Make an investment in our youth
Junior Achievement works proactively to set up our youth with the tools they need for life
JA helps students learn essential skills about managing their money and planning their career path that will keep them out of the cycle of poverty. Our entrepreneurship programs provide hands-on education that students can bring to any career path, including as job creators in their community.
JA makes a substantial, positive annual impact on Canada’s economy
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) calculates that for every $1 you contribute, JA creates an annual return to society of $45.
They also found a $105 million annual impact on Canada’s economy can be directly attributed to the work of Junior Achievement.
We view our corporate sponsors as partners in our mission and work collaboratively to find the opportunity that works best to meet your corporate goals and priorities. Some ways we can work together include:
- Program or event sponsorship – Gain recognition with the JA opportunity that best aligns with your brand.
- Unique employee volunteer opportunities – Connect your employees to our cause where they can work with students or on committees as a one-time or ongoing commitment.
- Team participation in JA events – Boost morale by joining in to compete in or attend one of our fundraising events.
- Employee contribution programs and team fundraisers – Create your own internal giving plan with help from the JA team.
- Donate your services – Use your company’s expertise to support administration and events at JA.
- Give to our auction – Donate an auction item from your business to support one of our fundraising events.
Let’s discuss the best fit for you and your organization!
As a JA donor, your generosity will ensure the next generation has everything they need to thrive. We have many different ways you can make this difference:
- Make a Gift – You can choose to make a one-time donation, or keep the support coming by signing up for a monthly donation. You can even choose to make a memorial or tribute gift in honour of someone special.
- Leave a Legacy – Legacy gifts often offer special tax advantages for you. They can be an immediate gift (securities, real estate or other personal property), or a future gift that is planned for now (life insurance, trust gifts, or a bequest in your will).
- Plan your own fundraiser – Love to run? Want to plan a concert? Turn your interests into a fundraiser for JA. We can help with the tools!
Let us know what you’re thinking and we’ll help get you there.
Legal Name: Junior Achievement of South Western Ontario, Inc.
Official Address: 15 Wharncliffe Road N., London, Ontario N6H 2A1
Charitable Number: 107554263RR0001
Our class enjoyed it and we would love to do it again.
– Grade 7 Student, JA Dollars With Sense